Home

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

ABC's and What Not

It's a BIG day in my house! The little dude who refuses to sing the ABC song read his first word CAT. I am feeling a little more than accomplished today, even though this is clearly his accomplishment I can't help but pat myself on the back a little. Quinn though he's a sweet boy is a bit more than challenging 90% of the time and this is one effin HUGE big deal! Now that he knows the majority of his letters and is starting to put sounds with the letters I guess it's time to put my foot down and start pushing to get him to sing the ABC song. Honestly I'm not excited about doing this but it has to happen sooner or later. This kid is just a bit backwards, lets learn the letters and sounds and how to read,then the alphabet. Let's face it my whole life is a bit backwards so why I thought this would go in the typical sequence is beyond me. But by golly this kid read his first word, and I'm one proud mama!

No comments:

Post a Comment